Tuesday 13 June 2017

Review: Wicked Things (Chaos & Ruin #3) by Callie Hart



*****5 STARS*****






Ladies & Gentleman, Zeth Mayfair just reclaimed his number one spot as my most favourite of Callie Hart's fictional fellas.

In this third instalment of the Chaos & Ruin series, he was everything I wanted him to be and more, whether that be ruthless, insanely sexy, absolutely devoted to Sloane and the way he has grown progressively as a character from way back to when we first encountered him in the Blood & Roses series. 

This series as a whole just got better and better for me, but I'm now left with a melancholic feeling that this book may have been the last in the series. I really hope that isn't the case. I could revisit Zeth and Sloane over and over again and never ever tire of them. 

I do feel however, that there's more to come for Masons character. Maybe he'll take his own path away from Zeth. And then there's the Barbieri's. Those two are just too good not to get their own books, whether it be in the Hells Kitchen series or something completely new. 

All in all a first class read from Callie Hart once again.




Reviewed by Louise Dale 




"This is the reason I called her my angry girl in the first place. I was teasing her back then, but the truth of the matter is that she impressed me. She blew me away with her strength of character and her fire. She’s not just angry. She’s fierce. She’s determined. She’s strong. She’s brave as f#*$. She is everything she needs to be in order to withstand being in love with a man like me, and I am eternally grateful for that fact."

Zeth Mayfair is on a mission to take care of business in New York. The only problem? The Babieri family seem intent on taking care of him. Permanently.

Sloane Romera's just beginning to wrap her head around the idea of being a mother. When she's shoved into the back of a black panel van without so much as the chance to scream, she finally realizes she'll do whatever it takes to protect the growing child inside her. 

And when Zeth finds out what's happened to his Angry Girl...

...Seattle had better prepare for fireworks.












No comments:

Post a Comment